Twitter / ChrisGosnell

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Second shooting at Denver Botanical Gardens

I really enjoy second shooting!~ This was at the Denver Botanical Gardens, in the South African Plaza. This couple was a beautiful pair and so in love. Thanks guys for letting me be part of your big day!





I love how he's checking out his wedding ring...yes, it's REAL!!!



Rapturous...





Just a wee bit of WAHOO!!!



A lovely first dance at the Monet gardens
















Here's the big man himself; Drake.






A little look at the end of the night. I thought it was poetic, ditched shoes, camera and purse. Just good old fun with friends and family :)














































2 comments:

  1. beautiful shots! now that's what i call a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous!! I wanted to include you in the "Versatile Blogger" Award on my site.

    Go here to accept your award:
    http://growinglittlehearts.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete